New World Terrestrial Tarantula
- This is a beautiful and colorful tarantula.
- Awsome display species.
- Long lived species, that is easy to care for.
- Ideal temperature is 21°-29°C degrees and humidity at 65%-80%.
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- Use a spiderling vial that will allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing and 10cm as sub-adult-adult.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- This is an opportunistic burrower. When they reach 7cm, they stay out in the open more than in their hide, which make them a good display tarantula
- Feed slings twice a week..
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This species is a excellent eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
- Leg span of 15cm.
- This species can be skittish.
Brachypelma auratum 1, 5cm (Mexican Flame Knee)