New World Terrestrial Tarantula
- These tarantulas are impressive to see when age set in.
- Everyone should have at least one of these.
- Ideal temperature 21°-29°C degrees and humidity at 65%-80%
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- Use a spiderling vial that will allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing and 10cm as sub-adult-adult.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- This is an opportunistic burrower.
- Great display tarantula.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace..
- This species is an excellent eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
- Adult leg span 15cm
- This is a docile species.
Brachypelma hamorii (Mexican Red Knee)