BRED BY MYSTICAL CREATURES
New World Arboreal Tarantula
Beginner to Intermediate Species
IMPORTANT: This species needs a cage that can maintain a balance of a lot of moisture and ventilation.
- A MUST HAVE The coloring is just awesome from blue sling they turn into multi colored adults.
- This is a delicate species as a spiderling, but with proper maintenance, success can be attained.
- This species will stay in view most of the time as an adult.
- Ideal temperature between 25°C and 27°C and the humidity at 70%-80%.
- The substrate in the terrarium is kept slightly moist, mist 2 to 3 times a week, then allow it to dry out.
- The key to the husbandry success of this species is good humidity and as much ventilation as possible.
- This is a arboreal tarantula.
- As spiderling or juvenile, put a twig in the vial so it may climb. When they get about 7cm, rehoused them in their permanent enclosures.
- They should be given a vertical branch or cork to climb upon. If their terrarium is decorated with plants , live or artificial, they have a tendency to come out more frequently.
- A 25cm vertical bark leaned against the cage.
- Feed slings twice a week..
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- Glue a small bottle cap to the bark that is leaning against the cage for water and also mist.
- This is a medium growing tarantula.
- 14cm to 15cm
- This is a very fast moving spider as a spiderling and has a tendency to jump, but as it matures it becomes less flighty.
- If startled, it will make a short sprint.
- It is not what I would consider a defensive tarantula, but will probably bite if provoked.