Old World Fossoril Tarantula
This species is not recommended as a beginner tarantula
- Stunning coloration
- Nervous, defensive and fast.
- The spider will try to flee at first.
- This is a seclude species and is rarely visible.
- Ideal temperature between 25°-28°C and the humidity at 70%-80%.
- This is a burrowing tarantula.
- Substrate for a spiderling 7cm and adult 15cm.
- This tarantula does not need a hide
- Feed slings twice a week..
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- Keep a water dish in the cage
- This is a fast growing tarantula.
- Leg span 14cm
- Nervous and defensive
Chilobrachys dyscolus sp Vietnam blue 3cm (Asian Smokey earth tiger)
R250,00 Regular Price