New World Tarantula
Great beginner species.
- This is a delightful species to own.
- The legs on this spider are iridescent blue, with a green carapace.
- The abdomen is reddish orange, a very attractive specie.
- It is a prolific webber.
- The care for this species is straight forward.
- This is a colorful, hardy addition to a collection.
Ideal temperature between 25-28°C and humidity at 60%.
- This is an extensive webber.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow/ hide, but most likely it will build its own retreat from webbing.
- Feed slings twice a week
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This species is a good eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- Keep the substrate in the terrarium damp.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
- 12cm to 14cm leg span.
- This is a docile species but some what skittish.
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 2cm (GBB) Rare
R650,00 Regular Price