Combo consist of:
- 1 x Sling
- 1 x Packet substrate
- 1 x 8cm x 8 cm x 8 cm glass cage
New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Great beginner specie
- Awesome, one of the most colorful of tarantulas dwarf tarantulas.
- Feisty, hardy and bold.
- You will not be disappointed with this species.
- Great display tarantula as it stays out of their hide a lot.
- This tarantula will make a gorgeous addition to any collection.
- Ideal temperature between 25°-27°C, humidity at 65-90%.
- Keep one-half of the substrate in the terrarium dry.
- Mist one side once every two weeks.
- For a spiderling use vial that will allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing and 7cm as sub-adult-adult in a small terrarium.
- Because this is an opportunistic burrower, place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This specie is a excellent eater.
- Keep a water dish in the cage.
- The growth rate is fast.
- Between 7-10cm.
- This is a docile but skittish specie.
Hapolopus sp. Columbia Large (Pumpkin Patch) 0,5cm
R120,00 Regular Price