New World Fossoril Tarantula
- this is a very colorful, sought after tarantula.
- Ideal temperature is between 25-28C and humidity at 75% and 85%.
- As sling through to adult wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely.
- As a spiderling, use a well ventilated vial that would allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing.
- As sub-adult/adult, use a well ventilated terrarium that will allow at least 15cm of substrate for borrowing.
- This spesies does not need a hide.
- Feed slings twice a week..
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- Keep the substrate in the terrarium half dry and half moist.
- This is a fast growing species.
- 11cm to 12cm
- Because of their defensive nature, they aren't the best species to handle.
- If approached they will usually go into a threat posture.
Ephpebopus cyanognathus 1,5cm (Blue Fang Tarantula) RARE