New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Great beginner T
- This species is prized for its complete uniformed black velvet look.
- It is an awesomely beautiful spider, especially after a fresh molt.
- Heavy built, when matured, and a sight to behold.
- This species is its calm and is a true pet rock, very easy to care for and resilient.
- You will be proud of your Brazilian Black.
- A must have for your collection.
- Ideal temperature 18°-27°C degrees and humidity 55%-65%
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- As a spiderling, used a vial that would allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing.
- As sub-adult-adult I use a terrarium that will allow at least 10cm of substrate.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This species is a casual eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- The growth rate of this species is slow.
Adult leg span:
- Very laid back, easy to handle species,
Grammostola pulchra 2cm (Brazilian Black) RARE