New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Great beginner T
- This is a very hardy tarantula and easy to care for.
- The hairs on the legs and abdomen are curled.
- It is also a active T; always rearranging the enclosure.
- Ideal temperature 21°-29°C degrees humidity at 65%-80%
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- Use a spiderling vial that will allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing and 10cm as sub-adult-adult.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide
- This is a opportunistic burrower.
- Great display tarantula.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace..
- This specie is a excellent eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
- Adult size legspan of 15cm.
- This is a docile species.
Tliltocatl albopilosum 16cm (Honduran Curly Hair)
R350,00 Regular Price