New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Good beginner species
- This is a very attractive tarantula.
- It is always in view and is hardy.
- You want go wrong in acquiring one.
- Ideal temperature 21°-29°C degrees and humidity at 65%-80%
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- Use a spiderling vial that will allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing and10cm as sub-adult-adult.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide. This is an opportunistic burrower.
- Goodd display tarantula
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace. .
- This species is an excellent eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
- Adult leg span 15cm
- This is the feisty tarantula.
Tliltocatl vagans 12cm (Mexican Red Rump)
R400,00 Regular Price