New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Great beginner sspecies
- This is an aggressive eating T.
- If you would like a huge tarantula that is easy to care for, and is hardy, this is the species for you.
- It is a good display spider.
- This is a must have species.
- Ideal temperature between 23°C and 27°C and humidity between 65%-75%.
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- As a spiderling use least 7cm for burrowing.
- As sub-adult-adult use at least 10cm of substrate.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
Water Requirements: I
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- Dampen one-half of the substrate in the terrarium by overflowing the water dish, than I allow it to dry out.
- The growth rate for this species is medium-fast.
- Leg span 25cm.
- This is a bold tarantula, but not aggressive as an adult.
- It very seldom uses a defensive pose, but would rather retreat than stand and fight.
Lasiodora parahybana 16cm (Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird Eater)
R550,00 Regular Price