New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Good beginner species
- This is a stocky, medium built tarantula. It is easy to care for.
- After a fresh molt it is solid black. It looks very different for the Genus Brachypelma.
- Ideal temperature 21°-29°C and humidity at 65%-80%
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- Use a spiderling vial that will allow at least 7.cm of substrate for burrowing and 10cm as sub-adult-adult.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- This is an opportunistic burrower.
- When they reach 7cm, they stay out in the open more than in their hide.
- Good display tarantula
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This species is a excellent eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
- Adult leg span 10cm
- This is a docile species.
Tliltocatl schroederi 6cm (Mexican Black Velvet) unsexed
R550,00 Regular Price