New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Great beginner tarantula
- The color on this tarantula is fabulous.
- If there is such thing as a friendly tarantula, this is it.
- Everyone that keep tarantulas, must have a Mexican Pink.
- Ideal temperature of 21°-29°C degrees and humidity at 65%-80%.
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- Use a spiderling vial that will allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing and 10cm as sub-adult-adult.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- This is an opportunistic burrower.
- This is a good display tarantula as an adult.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This species is an excellent eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
- Leg length of 15cm
- This is a very docile species.
Brachypelma klaasi (Mexican pink beauty)