New World Fossoril Dwarf Tarantula
- This dwarf species has a beautiful carapace and its abdomen is striped.
- The Trinidad Olive is a small tarantula.
- It is a prolific webber and will web up the entire cage, making web tunnels.
- This is one of the few tarantulas that are communal in nature.
- They can be observed feeding together.
- This is also a beautiful species and easy to care for.
- Ideal temperature 23°-27°C and humidity at 60%.
- This species does need a hide for the purpose of attaching its web; it will make a network of tunnels from webbing.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This tarantula is a great eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- The growth rate of this species is medium. Adult leg span 6 to 7cm
- Because of their skittish nature, they aren't the best species to handle.
- If approached they will usually go into a threat posture, but is usuallly a bluff, their best defense is to flee.
Neoholothele incei 1cm (Trinidad Olive) Dwarf species