New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Age: 3.5 years
- They are good display spiders, and a welcome addition to any collection.
- Beautiful coloring.
- Ideal temperature 24°-28°C and humidity at 65%-75%.
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older..
- This is a opportunistic burrower. As a spiderling,
- Use a vial that would allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing. As sub-adult-adult, use a terrarium that will allow at least 10cm of substrate
- This is a opportunistic burrower therefore I place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This tarantula is a great eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- Keep the substrate in the terrarium dry.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
- Adult leg span 15cm
- This species is a semi-aggressive specie.
Nhandu Chromatus 17cm (Brazilian Red and White)