BRED BY MYSTICAL CREATURES
New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Great beginner T
- This is a shaggy blonde with rose tint haired tarantula.
- This T get to a large stocky size. It is easy to care for and is hardy.
- It is a good display tarantula for it stays outside the hide most of the time.
- Ideal temperature 24°-27°C degrees and humidity 65%-75%
- As sling wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely. Dry substrate for juvies and older.
- As a spiderling, used a vial that would allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing.
- As sub-adult-adult I use a terrarium that will allow at least 10cm of substrate.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- Feed slings twice a week.
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- This species is a great eater.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- Keep the substrate in the terrarium dry.
- The growth rate of this species is medium.
Adult leg span:
- 15cm to 19cm
- This species is semi-aggressive.
Nhandu tripepii (Brazilian Giant Blond)
Please see our Store policies: Returns and Exchange policies