Old World Fossoril Tarantula
This species is not recommended as a beginner tarantula
- This is a beautiful tangerine orange Old World dwarf tarantula.
- A must have for your collection.
- Moves with lightning speeed.
- This is a recclusive species as an adult.
- Ideal temperature between 25°-28°C and the humidity at 70%-80%.
- This is a burrowing tarantula.
- Substrate for a spiderling 7cm and adult 15cm.
- This tarantula does not need a hide
- Feed slings twice a week..
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- Keep a water dish in the cage
- This is a medium growing tarantula.
- Leg span 7cm.
- It may use a defensive pose, but it is not aggressive.
- It would rather retreat than stand and fight.
Orphnaecus philippinus 2cm (Philippine tangerine)