New World Terrestrial Tarantula
Great beginner species
- This is a very very vibrantly colored iridescant blue tarantula.
- It is a great display tarantula as it is out of its hide most of the time
- Loves exploring its enclosure and doing renovations
- One of a very few bright blue terrestrial tarantulas.
- A must have for any tarantula keeper.
- Ideal temperature is between 23-27C and humidity at 70%.
- As sling trhough to adult wet one half side of the terrarium where the water dish is then allow it to dry out completely.
- As a spiderling, use a vial that would allow at least 7cm of substrate for burrowing.
- As sub-adult/adult, use a terrarium that will allow at least 10cm of substrate.
- Place a bark for a starter burrow hide.
- Feed slings twice a week..
- Feed adults once a week.
- Food size should be the size of the carapace.
- Keep a water dish in the tank.
- Keep the substrate in the terrarium half dry and half moist.
- This is a medium growing species.
- This tarantula will bolt and kick hair.
Pterinopelma sazimai 1cm (Brazilian Iridescent Blue) RARE